Our 2021-22 Digital Leaders are:
Class 7P - Master Clewes
Class 8A - Master Kelly
Class 9R - Miss Guy
Class 10G - Miss Gilleece
Class 10R - Master Devlin
Class 11G - Miss Carpenter
Class 11R - Master McCarthy
About the Digital Leader Role:
All our Digital Leaders have the opportunity to take part in various tasks. Examples of the tasks they will be involved in are:
- Trial new software and resources
- Support teachers and pupils across the school when they teach Computing and ICT and use new hardware or software
- Be a class representative for Online Safety
- Organise competitions e.g. a drawing competition in Purple Mash
- Attend events to share Computing learning with pupils, staff and parents
- Help with posting updates to the Class Blogs and Social Media
- Help classes to log off and onto equipment and help to make sure equipment is switched off and put on charge when needed.
We have 11 Digital Leaders in school across Key Stage 3 and 4. The Digital Leaders go through an application process and this year had to complete a video application using the Apple Clips app on an iPad.
Our Digital Leaders on Safer Internet Day:
SEND Summer Newsletter 2023
5 June 2023
Chill and Chat Sessions
6 September 2022 – 12 July 2023
9 June 2023
A Maths Morning in Willow!
8 June 2023
7A day out at Blackpool Zoo.
6 June 2023
9As favourite Cookies
26 May 2023