Our 2023-24 Digital Leaders are:
Class 7A- Master Maher
Class 7P - Miss Eccles
Class 8A - Miss Collins
Class 8P- Master Damian
Class 9A- Miss Evans
Class 9P- Master Clewes
Class 10A- Master Bamsey
Class 11G - Master Taylor
Class 11R - Miss Henderson-Shepard
About the Digital Leader Role:
All our Digital Leaders have the opportunity to take part in various tasks. Examples of the tasks they will be involved in are:
- Trial new software and resources
- Support teachers and pupils across the school when they teach Computing and ICT and use new hardware or software
- Be a class representative for Online Safety
- Organise competitions and whole school events promoting Computing and Online Safety
- Attend events to share Computing learning with pupils, staff and parents
- Help with posting updates to the Class Blogs and Social Media
- Help classes to log off and onto equipment and help to make sure equipment is switched off and put on charge when needed.
Related Blog Posts
On Tuesday 6th February we celebrated Safer Internet Day at Astley Park School.
Our dedicated team of Digital Leaders have been meeting regularly this term to discuss ideas for the day. The Digital Leaders have also spoken to their classmates to find out what they are worried about online, and…
On Monday 7A had their P.E lesson. We had a go at working as a team during the parachute game. Everyone worked really well, following instructions and working together.
On Tuesday everyone in class worked together to make a healthy fruit salad. We all took turns at chopping and peeling and…
We have reached the final day of Holiday Heroes for Summer 2023. We’ve had 4 fabulous weeks of playing games, having fun, making friends, spending quality time together and creating special memories.
Today was our oldest children’s turn to go swimming at Nye Bevan pool in Skelmersdale.…