Our 2021-22 Digital Leaders are:
Class 7P - O Clewes
Class 7A - ??
Class 8A - J Kelly
Class 9G - ??
Class 9R - R Guy
Class 10G - S Gilleece
Class 10R - M Devlin
Class 11G - F Carpenter
Class 11R - K McCarthy
About the Digital Leader Role:
All our Digital Leaders have the opportunity to take part in various tasks. Examples of the tasks they will be involved in are:
- Trial new software and resources
- Support teachers and pupils across the school when they teach Computing and ICT and use new hardware or software
- Be a class representative for Online Safety
- Organise competitions e.g. a drawing competition in Purple Mash
- Attend events to share Computing learning with pupils, staff and parents
- Help with posting updates to the Class Blogs and Social Media
- Help classes to log off and onto equipment and help to make sure equipment is switched off and put on charge when needed.
We have 11 Digital Leaders in school across Key Stage 3 and 4. The Digital Leaders go through an application process and this year had to complete a video application using the Apple Clips app on an iPad.
Our Digital Leaders on Safer Internet Day:
16 September 2021
9 July 2021
16 June 2021
17 October 2019 – 31 December 2021
25 – 29 October 2021
1 November 2021, 8.45am