It has been very quiet in Oak this week, with most of you learning from home. Me, Miss Woods, Miss Banks and Mrs Simpson are missing you lots, but we have loved seeing and hearing about your learning at home. It is clear to see that you have all been working hard at home, making your families and teachers very proud!
Here’s what a you have all been up to this week;
- Ethan has worked his socks off and done some fantastic work with his letter sounds, formations, reading, numbers and money! Ethan has even emailed Miss Cross answering a challenge question!
- Ellie and Amir have enjoyed lots of games and activities. They have been making the most of the sun and have done lots of their activities outside in the garden!
- Tig has been practicing his writing and pencil control skills. He started the week writing letters and numbers in sugar and then enjoyed studying some mazes, dot to dot and word matching activities when his learning from home pack arrived on Tuesday.
- Oliver has been showing his brother how to do yoga, as well as helping mum in the kitchen and dad build some toys! He has been practicing his number skills both counting and writing numerals!
- Mia and Ruby have enjoyed relaxing at home with Mummy and Daddy. They have been doing lots of work understanding and adjusting to the change of routine!
- Oscar has worked very hard for mummy and has been wearing his glasses before his learning activities. He has enjoyed colouring and playdough.
- Josh and Isobel have been enjoying time being busy as a family. They have both done the Joe Wicks PE workout in the morning and have accessed our learning platforms too.
It has been lovely to see everyone practicing and developing skills at home through lots of amazing activities! Mums and Dads you are doing a great job!
I would love to keep seeing pictures and videos of everything you are getting up to while learning from home and I am sure your friends would love to see them too! (Please email any pictures and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org)
I would also like to give a huge well done to our first learning from home, Star of the Week, Oscar! We are very proud of you wearing your glasses at home! Way to go!!
I wonder who will be our Star of the Week next Friday?..
I can not wait to see what you all get up to next week, keep safe everybody!
Posted by Miss R Cross
1 April 2020
Well done everyone ????