This is the first of our blogs focusing on all your learning at home. Your Mum’s and Dad’s have been sending me emails all about what you’ve been up to this week, so lets find out:
- Sean’s Mum and Dad have downloaded the activity passports from the Department of Education. This week they have planned a party with Dad’s help! They have made some banners, some decorations and made some snacks for the party including jelly and biscuits.
- Harvey has been working incredibly hard on his sight reading this week. He has practiced writing the names with beautiful hand writing, coloured in some of the characters and practiced reading their names.
- Isla has also been practicing her sight reading. Mum has told me she’s stuck characters all around the house and Isla has to go and find them. Isla’s also been showing Mum how to do circle time!
- Adam has done the Joe Wickes workouts in a morning before very busy days of practicing his numbers, letters, reading words, matching pictures and showing Mum how to do the playdough gym we do in class.
- Enrico has had a lovely week with Mum and Dad working on his understanding. Mum has been instructing Enrico to find an animal and pass it to Dad which he has been successfully doing!
It’s been lovely to see what you’ve been up too! If anyone else from Maple Class wants to send me pictures I’d love to see them and I’m sure your friends would too (email@example.com).
Keep checking Evidence for Learning weekly as I’ll be sending home weekly videos to your child to say hello and keep in touch!
Well done to everyone for your first week of home learning! Keep up the good work.
Maple LFH W1
Posted by Miss A Curry